My favorite blonde -haired blue eyed little girl just turned 10!
Katrina had us wrapped around her finger the second we found out we were having her.
There are many wonderful and unique things about her:
- Anyone would be completely entertained just watching her play with her stuffed animals every day. These stuffed little creatures have had talent shows, played school, gone to the hospital, had fights over who got to sleep with Katrina each night, dealt with the pains of adoption, had birthday parties, gone on vacations...I could go on and on!
- She's a professional bed maker.
- Always always always says "love you mom" each night as I tuck her in, even if she's mad.
- Opened her own business doing nails and facials, which has sadly closed due to the economy.
- She's quite the athlete but doesn't like to play on teams necessarily.
- Loves to make up her own songs on the piano. She's getting better and better.
- Can clean a room like nobody's business! When she wants to that is.
- She would love her very own dog for her birthday. She's not getting one.
- She's the sneakiest kid in the house. She sneaks out of her room and can be feet away from us watching TV or listening to our conversation without us detecting a SOUND.