After asking the fam what they wanted to do over fall break, here are some ideas they came up with:
- Stay the night in Glenwood Springs and hike Hanging Lake the next day.
- Go to a haunted house (Coby has no idea what he's getting into here).
- Do a corn maze at Anderson Farms.
- Eat a caramel apple at Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory (my favorite is apple pie apple).
- Make many many Halloween Crafts (the girls are adding to the list constantly).
- Have a family sleepover upstairs in the library in sleeping bags (Katrina's idea).
- Sleep in every day (Ace's contribution).
- NOT do boring stuff (Sydie's comment).
2010 will be our go away on vacation year!