Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday BWD

BWD's birthday is February 23rd. I am late publishing this, but didn't want to miss out on a little birthday tribute in his honor.
Here are a few of the many things I love and admire about him:

  • He is a funny guy. He can totally crack me up.
  • He keeps his bod in good shape. He's athletic.
  • He brings me flowers from the store on a pretty regular basis for no reason.
  • He helps me clean. He'll clean without me asking all the time.
  • He is always trying to improve himself.
  • He can fix almost anything that breaks.
  • He plays/wrestles around with the kids. They can always count on him to play, even if he has only one minute, he won't turn them down.
  • He takes care of me if I'm sick.
  • He is a wonderful example for our kids.
  • He smells good (that's really a big one for me).
  • He tries to look young and has a youthful personality.
  • He doesn't watch sports or play video games for hours on end.
  • He makes the most of his time.
  • He is driven.

1 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Happy Birthday BWD! Do you want to go to Otto's or something to celebrate? Just an idea. :)