Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Coffee Confessions

Since the opening of Lifetime Fitness Dave and I discovered a really great smoothie called "Mocha Madness". When I first ordered, the lady said that it didn't have REAL coffee in it, just stuff that tastes like coffee. Done. I'm all about taste without the guilt. I've been drinking these probably once a week for the past year and LOVING it.
Today I asked the lady to give me the exact brand of stuff they use so that I could just start keeping it stored at home w/out having to pay 5 bucks every week for it.
I look it up online, Dr. Smoothie.com, and here's what I found:
"Ja’Mocha is an exceptional blend of rich Ghirardelli Cocoa combined with a deep, dark roast Colombian coffee. Rich, creamy and satisfying…..For that great “coffee house” taste, just say “Ja’Mocha”!! "
So there ya go. I've been drinking coffee for the past year--and there's my confession for the 3 people who actually check out my blog. It all makes sense now though. The craving every day. The excessive energy right after drinking it. The lingering in the coffee isle just a little too long.
This totally destroys my whole piousness now doesn't it? I'm RUINED I tell you!

4 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Oh boy... this has really set you back in the voting of Most Pious. Although, having done it unknowingly and now having extreme guilt over it will only add to the piousosity that exudes from you.

You still have my vote though!

(Weren't you asking us if we liked coffee flavored stuff on Saturday? I think you're addicted.... let me know if I can help you through "the shakes" part of detox-- IF you're going to quit, that is!).

hilton42 said...

Just wondering if you'd share the "mocha Madness" recipe..I know it has ja'mocha, skim milk, dark cocoa & whey protein..just wondering how much of each to put in. I'm fed up paying $5 a pop for it too!!

Thanks a mil!

Sally said...

Oh would also love to hear how you make your smoothie. I LOVE these!!!

Marcie B said...

I have been looking for Lifetime's Mocha Madness recipe. I am hooked but did not want to spend $5+ each time on top of the gym membership! If you can please post or email when you get a chance... Thank you very much!

marcie101@aol.com