Sunday, November 30, 2008

We're Fankful

Our kids use to say prayers beginning with "we're fankful" when they were tiny. So when I think of things I'm thankful for, I can't help but want to say it like they did.
Here's some things I'm so thankful for (in no particular order of course):
Family--all of them
Our home
Employment
Good health (although I'm kinda sickish right now--but it's nothing)
Security
A caring Father in Heaven
His Son
Amazing friends
Playing Uno with Sydie
Memories
Letters from my kids
Books
Scriptures that help guide me
Movies
Curling up with my kids and reading
BWD
Food
Playing scrabble w/my family at Thanksgiving (a bit awkward when someone spelled out "tits" though!)
Exercising
Pictures
Music (I love my ipod)
Twilight
Hot chocolate
Laughing
Inspiration
School for my kids (especially since they've been home for 5 days :))
Our awesome neighborhood that's right up there with Camelot
Freedom
The all new gas prices
Costco
A clean house (happens once in a while actually)
Medicine
Koda (he's entertaining & lovable when he's not peeing on things)
Last but not least...
Dates

2 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

If you compare my fankful list with yours, it becomes painfully (for me) obvious why you were voted "Most Pious" in this year's ward yearbook!!

solidgold (a.k.a. our family) said...

Okay, I get it now. I'm so redoing my fankful list right now...stay tuned.