Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Pictures



We just had our pictures taken last Friday.  They actually turned out well (I'll have to somehow get them on this website later) but I have to admit I hate family pictures.  It's not the actual posing and smiling that kills me it's the work one has to go through leading up to the actual pictures.  Finding the right outfits that don't clash and are outside weather appropriate. Making sure everyone tries to stay healthy so one doesn't have to see bright red noses, swollen eyes and chapped lips, or worse.  Doing the hair.  Practicing the smiles so my kids don't look like they're constipated.  And getting everyone ready in time so we're not late.   It's stressful people!  These photos will be on our walls for years to come!  We need to look perfect, right???

If I had a scanner I'd display some Heeeelarious photos, but alas I don't.  Here's a couple pretty scary/funny pictures though.  One where I looked TICKED OFF and so not ready to pose for a picture and one where Jake has allergies beyond belief (poor guy).  Ya just can't take a picture with this kind of a look... Thank goodness they're not being blown up to be hung above our fireplace (just posted on a blog that very few people know about!)

0 comments: